Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Surgeon Opportunity at Progressive Independent Hospital in Central Pennsylvania
Evangelical Community Hospital
Evangelical Community Hospital
Well-established employed physician group in Central Pennsylvania is seeking to recruit an Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Surgeon to join the team in Lewisburg, PA.
- Qualifications: Board Certified in Orthopaedics and Fellowship Trained in Foot & Ankle surgery.
- SUN Orthopaedics of Evangelical is comprised of 8 surgeons, and 8 physician assistants with a 30+ year established community practice.
- Outpatient practice is provided at a newly renovated office on the hospital campus which includes an ASC, with additional 4 satellite office locations.
- Newly constructed Orthopaedic inpatient floor with reputable Enhanced Recovery Total Joint Program.
- Surgeries performed at Evangelical Community Hospital and The Evangelical Ambulatory Surgery Center.
- Competitive straight base compensation model, negotiable sign on bonus and moving expenses.
- Generous CME/subscription allowance and ten (10) educational days off.
- New fellows encouraged to apply. Great mentorship opportunity.
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and AD&D, Extended Leave, access to 401k retirement plan and a defined SERP plan.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage included with employment.
About Evangelical Community Hospital
Evangelical Community Hospital (ECH) serves the residents throughout the Central Susquehanna Valley, including those living in Lycoming, Northumberland, Snyder, and Union counties ECH is a non-profit, non-denominational hospital with an average of 6,800 admissions per year.
- In Fiscal Year 2017, ECH had the following clinical statistics: 903 births,
and 9,251 surgical procedures. ECH has strong philanthropic relationship
with its local communities.
- ECH encompasses 132 patient beds, which includes 18 bassinets, 12
acute rehab beds, 12 ICU beds, 17 step-down beds and 8 Pediatric beds
90 physicians and 74 advanced practitioners on staff including PAs, NPs,
CNMs, CRNAs and audiology.
- Employs over 1700 individuals
- Progressive, fiscally stable hospital located in Central Pennsylvania
ECH is located in beautiful Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and is home to Bucknell University, making it a vibrant university town. Although Lewisburg is considered a “small” town, there is always something to do or see.
- Stroll down historic Market Street and eat at one of the eclectic
restaurants like Elizabeth’s: An American Bistro, Caribbean Connection,
Siam, or Sushihanna.
- Spend an afternoon with your family shopping at one of our 47 unique
stores or take a look at what the town’s museums, like the Lewisburg
Children’s Museum or the Packwood House, have to offer.
- If you enjoy hunting, biking, hiking or fishing, ECH is 15 miles from Bald
Eagle State Forest.
- Bucknell’s Weis Center for the Performing Arts brings nationally renowned
ballet, music and theater to the area. The community also features an
original 1941 Art Deco movie palace, The Campus Theatre.
- Top ranked public schools (top 4% in PA); low crime community; low cost
of living; no traffic!
Posted September 15, 2021