75k Bonus Non-Invasive Cardiologist Upstate, NY
Near Albany, NY
St. Peter's Hospital
St. Peter's Health Partners
St. Peter's Health Partners Medical Associates is seeking Non-invasive Cardiologists for full time placement to join our Cardiology service line with outpatient locations in Albany, Saratoga Springs, and Schenectady, NY.
SPHPMA, a full affiliate corporation of St. Peter’s Health Partners is one of the Capital Region’s largest multi-specialty physician groups with more than 665 physicians and advanced practitioners, in more than 100 practice locations. We have a strong cardiovascular physician practice presence in the Capital Region:
- Albany Associates in Cardiology- Albany and Troy, NY
- Saratoga Cardiology- Saratoga Springs, NY
- Cardiology Associates of Schenectady- Schenectady, NY
St. Peter’s Health Partners Medical Associates offers a
comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
- 35k Starting Bonus;
- 40k Retention Bonus (20k year 1, 20k year 2)
- 15k Relocation assistance.
- Competitive base salary to start, with future move into pool model;
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances;
- Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage;
- $6,500 annual CME allowance;
- Paid time away from the practice;
- Two-part retirement savings program with employer matching program.
About St. Peter's Health Partners
St. Peter’s Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C., (SPHPMA) is one of the Capital Region’s largest multi-specialty physician groups with more than 350 physicians and advanced practitioners, in more than 80 practice locations. SPHPMA is a full affiliate corporation of St. Peter’s Health Partners.
Our providers and staff are dedicated to bringing together the best possible care and experience for our patients. We offer patients improved coordination of care among their primary care providers, specialists, hospital and other health care providers. We work with our patients and their loved ones to provide high-quality, compassionate care and advanced treatment options in a supportive, healing environment.
Headquartered in Albany, NY, our physician group represents more than 20 specialties, including: primary care; internal medicine; pediatrics; cardiology; clinical nutrition; endocrinology; obstetrics and gynecology; hematology, medical oncology and radiation oncology; neurology; neurosurgery; pulmonary and critical care; radiology; urology; bariatric care and surgery; general, hepatobiliary, neurological, orthopedic, spinal, thoracic, and esophageal surgeries; and urgent care.
Our offices and affiliates are located in the counties of Albany, Columbia, Montgomery, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Ulster and Warren.
Posted November 6, 2021