Hospitalist, Nocturnist, Day Rounder, and Admitter Opportunities near Boston, MA
The Hospital Medicine Division at Salem Hospital, a community teaching hospital, is accepting BC/BE Internal Medicine/Hospitalist candidates to join our growing team at Mass General Brigham-Salem Hospital in Salem, Massachusetts (located about 15 miles north of Boston).
We have opportunities for daytime rounders, admitters, and nocturnists to be part of one of Massachusetts’ leading hospital teams. Join a comprehensive, integrated care team that consistently drives improvements for quality and safety, patient experience, and clinical excellence. Qualified candidates will get to work within a collaborative group with extraordinary physician leadership and an exceptional support staff. But that’s just the beginning. These opportunities also offer:
- All the benefits of being a member of the Mass General Brigham healthcare system.
- A forward-thinking practice culture that strives for innovation.
- Team-based care that optimizes workflows to enhance provider and patient satisfaction.
- Leadership that values your input and welcomes your contributions.
- Opportunities for professional development, including teaching of Internal Medicine residents affiliated with Tufts Medical School.
- A collegial environment that values teamwork, respect, and kindness.
- Excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Practicing in the North Shore area of Massachusetts offers an incredible quality of life. Amidst the natural beauty, historic architecture, and rich history lies diverse community settings, including Boston’s metropolitan area and suburbs, small cities, rural communities, and coastal villages.
At Salem Hospital, your insights, voice, and vision help us continuously evolve. Working together, we find new ways to improve the patient-provider relationship and make medicine smarter, less stressful, and more efficient. Here ideas come from everyone—to the benefit of every patient.
We’re a beacon of new thinking in integrated medicine. Join us.
Posted January 19, 2022
Paid Time Off
Life Health Dental Vision Disability Insurance
Paid Time Off
Sign On Bonus
Loan Repayment Assistance