Physiatrist - Golden, CO | Do your life’s best work
New West Physicians, a premier multi-specialty medical group in Denver, is looking for a Full time Physiatrist.
Our goal as an organization is to transform healthcare nationally, while providing Physician-led care locally.
- Perform outpatient musculoskeletal and neuromuscular pain diagnoses and treatments
- Develop functional assessments of pain issues including acute and chronic pain, headaches, musculoskeletal problems such as back and neck pain, tendonitis, pinched nerves, osteoarthritis, myalgia, post herpetic neuralgia, carpal tunnel and fibromyalgia
- Treat patients of all ages afflicted with painful and function-limiting musculoskeletal disorders of the spine, peripheral joints, and soft tissues such as sprains/strains, disc herniations, rheumatologic conditions and athletic injuries
- Prescribe therapeutic exercise and other rehabilitation modalities
- Recommend therapy techniques, interventional pain procedures and rehabilitation plans
- Perform injection techniques such as p ...For complete description visit: https://careers.unitedhealthgroup.com/job/13316817/physiatrist-golden-co-golden-co/
The salary range for Colorado residents is $247,100.00 to $345,100.00. The range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
Posted May 12, 2022