Rural Emergency Department - Le Mars, Iowa
Le Mars, IA
Acute Care, Inc. has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join the Emergency Department team at Floyd Valley Healthcare in Le Mars, Iowa.
Whether you are considering making a FT/PT career change or simply looking to add additional shifts to your schedule, we welcome any amount of availability. This opportunity allows you to choose your schedule and work as little or as much as you'd like!
- Annual ED Volume: 5,369 patients
- Daily ED Volume: 16 patients (2/day in-patient)
- Hospital Beds: 25
- Critical access hospital; Level IV trauma center
- EMR: Meditech
- Single physician coverage
- Board-certified not required
- ACLS & ATLS
- Candidates must have EM experience
- 6a-6p, 6p-6a
- Max Shift Length: 60 hours
- Any amount of availability is welcome! Pick your schedule and work as much or as little as you'd like. Full-time and part-time contracts are also available.
- ACI staffs this ED 24/7 exclusively therefore available shifts are consistent and ongoing.
Why Acute Care Inc.? Acute Care Inc. offers a variety of practice locations throughout the Midwest and is actively expanding. Our flexible scheduling gives you, as a physician, the perfect work-life balance. Choose your schedule and work as little or as much as you'd like!
- Up to a $25,000 sign-on bonus and a $3,000 physician referral bonus.
- Practice opportunities in IA, IL, KS, MN, MO, NE, ND, OH, and WI.
- Competitive compensation
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Free Education – ACLS, PALS, and BLS certification/recertification with CME credit.
- License reimbursement – With opportunities throughout the country, we will help you obtain a license in any state that we provide coverage
- Comprehensive benefits package for physicians maintaining full-time hours
Posted June 11, 2021