Volunteer Teaching Opportunity – Nepal – Bhaktapur Cancer Hospital (BCH)
Bhaktapur Cancer Hospital (BCH)
Health Volunteers Overseas
- HVO volunteers will contribute to the development and implementation of a structured surgical gynecologic oncology training program at BCH. Volunteers will work with BCH staff to develop a gynecologic oncology curriculum for both didactic and clinical skills, and provide surgical and didactic training to BCH gynecologic oncologists.
- Assignment: 1-2 weeks
- Teaching Topics: Oncology – gynecologic oncology
- Opportunities for Those-in-Training: No.
- Qualifications: Board-certified gynecologic oncologists with at least two years of post-fellowship experience.
- Activities: Clinical training, continuing education, curriculum development, didactic instruction, education material development, faculty/staff training, mentoring
- Housing: Volunteer responsible for housing; information on nearby facilities provided.
- Companions: Suitable for companion/spouse; suitable for children
Posted December 17, 2019