Addiction Psychiatry with Functional Restoration Pain Program
IU Health Methodist Hospital
Indiana University Health
The Department of Psychiatry at Indiana University School of Medicine and Indiana University Health Physicians is seeking a full-time Outpatient Addiction Psychiatrist to join our team in Indianapolis. Be an integral part of our new Functional Restoration Pain Program working with a diverse patient population!
- Full-time, Monday-Friday
- 100% Outpatient work in our new Functional Restoration Pain Program treating adult patients with chronic pain
- Collaborate within a large academic health center with medical treatment teams focusing on pain management and palliative care
- Work with multiple specialties including PT/OT, PM&R, Neurology and Primary Care
- Provide patients the opportunity to receive a holistic, multidisciplinary approach to their care including psychological interventions, physical and occupational therapy, mindfulness, nutrition, and alternative modalities such as yoga and acupuncture
- Teaching opportunities with the Indiana University School of Medicine interns, medical students and psychiatry residents
- Residency training in Psychiatry
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Psychiatry
- Physician licensed in Indiana or eligible for medical licensure in Indiana
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
About Indiana University Health
A private, nonprofit organization, Indiana University Health is Indiana’s largest comprehensive health system and is comprised of hospitals, physicians and allied services dedicated to providing preeminent care throughout Indiana and beyond. Our unique partnership with Indiana University School of Medicine gives our highly skilled physicians access to innovative treatments using the latest research and technology.
Posted October 14, 2021