CenterWell Senior Primary Care
CenterWell - Nurse Practitioner - Garden City, Myrtle Beach, SC
Murrells Inlet, SC
Become a part of our caring community and help us put health first
The Nurse Practitioner applies advanced education and clinical competencies to achieve optimal patient outcomes. The Nurse Practitioner works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Nurse Practitioner provides health promotion and maintenance through the diagnosis and treatment of acute illness and chronic conditions. Prescribes medication, examines patients, diagnoses illnesses, and provides treatment. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
Use your skills to make an impact
- a Bachelor's degree
- 8 or more years of technical experience
- 2 or more years of project leadership experience
- Active, unrestricted Nurse Practitioner/PA license in the appropriate state
- This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana/Senior Bridge's Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Masters in Science of Nursing /PA
Access to Restaurants
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Parks
Median Home Value
Posted February 20, 2024