Practice Mohs Surgery in the beautiful Pacific Northwest - Dermatologist
MultiCare Deaconess Hospital
MultiCare Health System
The MultiCare Rockwood Dermatology Center is looking for a BE/BC Dermatologist with Mohs training to join its well established and growing practice in Spokane, Washington. Physicians affiliated with MultiCare are recognized as being among the best healthcare providers in the region with an expansive primary care clinical network as well as both adult and pediatric specialists providing easy access for patient consultations right here in the community. Come join a practice with excellent work-life balance and collegial teammates in a Dermatology sub-specialty you enjoy!
What we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation package with performance bonus.
- Opportunity for student loan repayment, sign on bonus and relocation assistance.
- Substantial benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, annual leave, retirement, CME and malpractice insurance).
- Desirable Monday through Friday clinic hours and no weekend call requirement.
What you will need:
- Board certified/eligible in Dermatology at time of employment.
- Licensed in Washington by the time of employment.
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association.
- Washington’s largest community-based, locally governed health system.
- “Most Wired” healthcare system 10 years in a row.
- Named to Forbes “America’s Best Employers By State” in 2019.
- Live and work in a PNW locale that offers breathtaking water, mountain and forest views at every turn.
- Easy drive to Idaho, Seattle, Portland, SeaTac Airport, and Victoria, BC by way of ferry.
Who you can contact:
For more information you can reach the recruiter, Mandee Romero at email@example.com.
I would love to connect with you about our opportunity, to answer any questions you may have and to learn more about you. I have included a link below to self-schedule a time that is convenient for you on my calendar.
About MultiCare Health System
At MultiCare, we’ve been caring for our community for well over a century, since the founding of Tacoma’s first hospital. And today, we are the largest not-for-profit, community-based, locally governed health system in the state of Washington. With more than 20,000 team members, including employees, providers and volunteers, we work together to support the health and wellness of the communities we serve.
Posted December 30, 2020