Zone Medical Director, Fayetteville, N.C.
Landmark Health was created to transform how healthcare is delivered to the most medically vulnerable members in our community. Our medical group provides home-based medical care to chronically ill patients, many of whom are frail, elderly and ill-equipped to navigate our overwhelming healthcare system.
At Landmark, our interdisciplinary teams collaboratively manage our complex patient panels. These teams are led by Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants, with supporting care provided by RN Nurse Care Managers, Social Workers, Pharmacists, Behavioral Health and other employed team members.
Responsible for providing the means, structure, and environment to most effectively and efficaciously utilize the resources that are available to ensure that all enrolled members have access to appropriate medical care.
- Clinical leader for oversight and support of all Care Management activities
- Leadership of the Interdisciplinary Care Team Meetings (ICT)
- Oversees provider education, in-service training and provider orientation
- Remain current in the knowledge of geriatrics, utilization management, quality management, managed care principals and new clinical developments and technologies.
- Meet/confer periodically via telephone or in person, with the Program Director, VP of Medical Services and other Landmark Health management regarding local issues including patient care plans and authorizations for service.
- Provide Primary Care Physician Services to members in the event that the member’s PCP is unavailable
Medical Doctor currently licensed to practice without restriction in the state of practice, and has met or exceeded all the credentialing requirements of a provider within the provider panel. Current in the knowledge of geriatrics, utilization management, quality management, managed care principals and new clinical developments and technologies.
Posted April 6, 2021