Occupational Medicine Opportunity in a Charming Georgia City
A clinic in Georgia is seeking a Occupational Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: PRN: Savannah October 6
- Schedule/Hours : 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No
- Volume: 25-30
- Patient Ages: Adults - Geriatrics
- Procedures: Wellness exams, DOT Physicals, check ups,
- Support Staff: No. Solo provider.
- EMR/Charting: EMR - Occuflex
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible; General Practitioner
- Certifications Needed: DEA; DOT
About the Location:
- Whether you've got a few hours or days, discover amazing attractions, cool places and super fun things to do in Atlanta. From family-friendly attractions and history to outdoor adventures and award-winning culture, plan your adventure with this must-have guide of 50 fun things to do in Atlanta. You can also explore some of Atlanta's most popular neighborhoods- Buckhead, Midtown and Downtown.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -102020-23166
Posted October 7, 2020