Nurse Practitioner | Do your life’s best work
$40,000 Student Loan Repayment or $30,000 Sign-on Bonus for external candidates
Optum Home & Community Care, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, is creating something new in health care. We are uniting industry-leading solutions to build an integrated care model that holistically addresses an individual’s physical, mental and social needs – helping patients access and navigate care anytime and anywhere.
As a team member of our Landmark product, we help bring home-based medical care to complex, chronic patients. This life-changing work helps give older adults more days at home.
We’re connecting care to create a seamless health journey for patients across care settings. Join us to start Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
Position in this function works as a provider member within the HBMC interdisciplinary team in the direct delivery of home-based medical care of a population within an assigned geography. Dedicated to improving the health and well- being of patients, this position collaborates with the PCP, HBMC interdisciplinary teammates and consultants, and as needed, the health plan Medical Director and other health professionals, to develop and carry out patients’ goals of care in all phases of the patient journey.
- Completion of Nurse Practitioner accredited program
- Current state RN license if Nurse Practitioner
- Current NP license
- Certification through the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP), American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), or the National Commission on Certification of (NCCPA)
- Knowledge of long-term care, community resources and cost-effective alternatives regarding patient care delivery systems
- Access to reliable transportation; if you are driving a vehicle, you must comply with all the terms of the Landmark Motor Vehicle Safety policy
- 2+ years of clinical experience
- Knowledge of CPT, ICD-9 and HCPC codes
- Knowledge of clinical standards of care
- Awareness NCQA requirements, CMS guidelines, Medicaid/Medicare contracts and benefit systems
New York Residents Only: The salary range for New York residents is $88,000 to $173,200 annually. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Restaurants
Access to Parks
Median Home Value
Posted February 20, 2024