Mayo Clinic Health System Opportunity-A Rewarding Career that Promotes Excellence in Patient-centered Care
Mayo Clinic Health System in Mankato
Mayo Clinic - Gastro Team
Mayo Clinic Health System in Mankato, MN has an exciting full-time opportunity for a Gastroenterologist, to join a collegiate multi-specialty practice focusing on quality, outcomes, and compassion.
About the Position:
- Opportunity is general focused with sub-specialty interest opportunities available, including ERCP procedures.
- Purely consultative service with well-established hospitalist program in place with office, endoscopy suite, and hospital all located in one facility
- Four fully video integrated procedure rooms. 32” 4K high definition monitors, on ceiling mounted arms. Live feed of physiologic monitor on secondary monitor. Ceiling mounted equipment boom. Dedicated physician workstation in procedure room, linked to integration system. Separate physician workspace, adjacent to procedure rooms.
- Collegial relationships and collaborations with gastroenterologists at Mayo Clinic across our practices in Rochester/Red Wing MN and La Crosse/Eau Claire WI
- With the Gastroenterology Division in Mankato, MN integrated with the Division of Gastroenterology at Mayo Clinic-Rochester, MN, the opportunity for a blended clinical/consultative practice at Mankato research/teaching at Rochester may exist.
- Competive Compensation
- Exceptional benefits including Pension plan and 403(b)
- Candidates must be board-certified/board-eligible in Gastroenterology.
- For candidates who are interesting in providing ERCP care, they must have completed an advanced fellowship or have recent ERCP experience.
About Mankato, MN:
- Mankato is one of the largest cities in southern MN and has earned several livability awards. The city has a contiguous population area of 96,740 and 1.6 million people live within 60 miles of Mankato. Greater Mankato is centrally located in south central Minnesota, nestled in the scenic beauty of the Minnesota River Valley, with convenient access to Minneapolis-St. Paul just one hour away and Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN only an hour and a half.
About Mayo Clinic - Gastro Team
Join the authority in medicine and partner with the nation’s best hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2020-2021), ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. At Mayo Clinic, we believe there is a better path to healing that humanizes the practice of health care and inspires hope in the people who need it most. You will be part of an amazing diverse team committed to solving the most serious and complex medical challenges – one patient at a time.
Doctors in the Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at Mayo Clinic specialize in preventing, diagnosing and treating digestive tract and liver disorders. These mainly include conditions involving the pancreas, liver, gallbladder, esophagus, stomach, small intestine and colon.
With 13 specialty groups and more than 140 digestive disease specialists on staff, the Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at Mayo Clinic is one of the largest and most deeply experienced in the world.
Innovation and compassion are paramount to providing world-class medical care to patients from all over the world. We lean on the variety of perspectives and backgrounds of our colleagues’ to continuously challenge ourselves and to create a workplace that supports diversity, equity, and inclusion. Become part of the legacy that embraces our differences and enables us to provide the best care to patients from all over the world.
Posted April 5, 2021