Occupational Medicine Role at Textron Aviation in Wichita
Premise Health is the nation's leading provider of employer based direct care, and we are currently looking for a full time Medical Director to provide Occupational Medicine at our onsite clinic located in Wichita, KS.
Summary: Provides clinical oversight and direct medical care to client company employees. Hours are Monday through Friday 8 hours per day.
- Provides episodic, preventive, and acute health care to patients
- Provide occupational health services (i.e., post-offer physicals, occupational surveillance exams, medical monitoring, return to work exams and Worker’s Compensation medical guidance) in some health centers
- Conducts histories and physical examinations and prescribes medications and/or medical treatments based on best practice standards
- Develops treatment plans in collaboration with patients; educates and advises on medical issues as needed
- Provides referrals both internally and externally to appropriate medical resource or specialty
- At least three years of post-residency clinical experience
- Experience in an occupational healthcare, primary care, urgent care or emergency room setting
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state within which the site is located
- Must be Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine by the AOA or ABMS
Posted June 3, 2021