Exciting Hybrid Physician Opportunity at Cummins Engines with Premise Health
Near Rocky Mount, NC
Premise Health is currently seeking a full time physician to provide primary care services and occupational health for their on site clinic in Whitakers, NC. We are currently offering a $7,500 sign on bonus for this role.
Summary: Provides direct medical care to client company employees.
- Provides episodic, preventive, and acute health care to patients.
- May provide occupational health services (i.e., post-offer physicals, occupational surveillance exams, medical monitoring, return to work exams and Worker’s Compensation medical guidance) in some health centers
- Conducts histories and physical examinations and prescribes medications and/or medical treatments based on best practice standards
- Develops treatment plans in collaboration with patients; educates and advises on medical issues as needed
- Provides referrals both internally and externally to appropriate medical resource or specialty
- Graduate of an accredited medical school
- At least three years of post-residency clinical experience
- Experience in a primary care, urgent care or emergency room setting. (Occupational healthcare experience may apply in some clinics).
Posted September 3, 2020