Join a Growing Team in Northern New Jersey as a Pulmonologist
As a part of the OptumCare network, Riverside Medical Group i____s seeking a Pulmonology Physician to join our growing team in northern New Jersey. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing physician-led care locally. Start doing your life's best work with the largest care delivery organization in the world.
- Consulting with patients, both out-patient and in-patient, to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
- Performing and/or overseeing pulmonary procedures.
- Diagnosing and treating conditions, such as asthma, bronchitis, and emphysema.
- Using and interpreting pulmonological exams and tests to aid in the diagnosis of cardiopulmonary diseases and conditions, including CT scans, chest fluoroscopies, ultrasounds, and bronchoscopies.
- Providing immunizations against preventable cardiopulmonary diseases.
- Maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
- Referring patients to other specialists when necessary, especially Sleep Medicine for possible sleep apnea patients.
- Advising cardiothoracic surgeons of the risk status of patients and recommending interventions to minimize risk, especially in tuberculosis cases.
- Providing support and advice to patients receiving long-term care.
- Working with clinical staff and administration teams to grow and expand the practice.
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team-based care model
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Compensation based on quality, not quantity
- Multiple medical, dental and vision options to choose from
- Paid STD, LTD, Life and AD&D insurance
- CME Allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Robust retirement including employer funded contributions and employee stock purchase plan
- Company paid malpractice insurance
Posted September 30, 2020