Hospitalist Medical Director in Corpus Christi, TX
Corpus Christi, TX
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Shoreline
TeamHealth has an excellent, full-time opportunity for a Facility Medical Director to lead the Hospitalist team at CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - Shoreline in Corpus Christi, Texas. This is an excellent opportunity to practice with a leading inpatient medicine group with a focus on patient care and quality.
TeamHealth physicians receive support services, communication networks, educational resources and access to our powerful national network of thousands of professionals who share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and knowledge so you can provide the best possible patient care.
TeamHealth is one of the nation’s leading integrated healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's national resources have supported our clinicians and physicians as they deliver the best possible patient care, across the full continuum of care.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage included
- Flexible administrative and clinical scheduling providing a great work/life balance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Excellent stipend and salary package
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL) and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Potential to further your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike. Join our team; we value and empower clinicians. Partner with us; we deliver on our promises. Learn more at www.teamhealth.com.
Posted April 29, 2021