Occupational Medicine Opportunity in Two Lovely Texas Cities
A clinic in Texas is seeking a Occupational Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: PRN
- Corpus Christi: November 25
- Midland: November 23 - November 25
- Schedule/Hours : 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements : No
- Volume: 25-30
- Patient Ages: Adults - Geriatrics
- Procedures : Wellness exams, DOT Physicals, check ups,
- Support Staff : No. Solo provider.
- EMR/Charting: EMR - Occuflex
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible; General Practitioner
- Certifications Needed: BLS; DEA; DOT
About the Location:
- 300-plus days of sunshine perfect for cultural attractions and recreational opportunities. Combines the best of the Southwest, the Old West and Old Mexico. Though steeped in history, the city has a cosmopolitan flair and a majority of residents are bilingual.
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -102020-23329
Posted January 13, 2021