Virginia Dermatology Positions-Loudon and Fairfax County- Mohs or General Derm
Multiple Openings - General Derm or Mohs Focus
Washington DC Suburbs - Virginia
High Earning Potential, Full Benefits, Shareholdership Opportunity
Highly respected Dermatology physician practice located in the Washington DC Suburbs of Virginia. The practice is well established, highly respected and is in need of General Dermatologists and Mohs Dermatologists.
- Beautiful, state-of-the-art office with EMA cloud-based EMR fully implemented
- Flexible schedule with 5 or 4 day week with no nights and no weekend responsibilities
- Salary guarantee with the opportunity to become a shareholder after the first year. High earning potential that is production driven.
- Executive-level benefits that include health, dental, vision, disability, life and malpractice insurance, PTO, CME, and annual CME allowance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Enjoy all that the Washington DC Suburbs of Northern Virginia has to offer! The organization has openings in Loudoun County and Fairfax County.
- Family-friendly neighborhoods with excellent, A-rated public schools and additional private school options. Live in Stone Ridge, Franklin Farm, McNair, Cascades, Dulles, Mantua, Lansdowne, Ashburn, Centreville, etc
- Endless outdoor activities, top tier golf courses, NBA, NFL, and MLB professional teams, high-end shopping, fine dining, culture, the arts - Northern Virginia really has it all!
- Live right outside our nation's capital - Washington D.C.
Job ID: D 7293499
Posted June 5, 2020