Finance Director-Government Business Division, Kentucky Mediciad-PS35398
Inpatient and outpatient
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
The Government Business Division Finance Director is responsible for financial leadership, decision support, and strategic consultation to the leadership team in the Health Plan.
- Health plan P&L owner along with plan president and other functional leaders.
- Serves as key health plan leader providing financial and strategic insight to other health plan functional areas; operates as a liaison with state partners; leads reimbursement management and negotiation; owns the Medical Cost Trend, cost of care process for plan and mitigation initiatives; and reviews financial statements, reserve development and financial analytics.
- Ensures that premium reimbursement is adequate to cover medical trends, administrative expenses and profit.
- Reviews, analyzes, and presents financial results to health plan and line of business leadership as well as the board of directors.
- Provides decision support for health plan leadership team for operational and business goals.
- Requires a BS/BA in Finance, Business Administration, or Accounting; 8-10 years of progressive financial experience with strategic and tactical planning, medical trend or business analytics, budgeting/forecasting, and accounting or financial reporting within a health insurance or managed care environment; experience with complex business environments and highly regulated situations; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- MBA preferred.
Posted April 29, 2020