OccMed Physician- Outpatient - No Call
A clinic in Ohio is seeking a Family Practice Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Future PRN shiftwork
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No
- Volume: 15 patients per day, mostly walk-in or urgent care patients
- Patient Ages: All Ages
- Support Staff: RNs and NPs
- EMR/Charting: In-House
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; BLS; DEA; DOT
About the Location:
- Welcome to Perrysburg, Ohio, a fast growing community rich in history and long on character. Perrysburg is a place where Midwestern work ethic still prevails. Where the preservation of history is as important as the desire for planned growth. A place where education is emphasized, and athletics and the arts are valued.
- The City of Perrysburg provides a multitude of outdoor venues for family and friends with over 209 acres of public green space available to our residents and visitors to enjoy.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -092020-23108
Posted September 30, 2020