Outpatient Primary Care– Northern California
4 Day Work Week + $141,000 Starting Salary
Signing Bonus, Relocation Assistance, and Student Loan Repayment
This is an opportunity to become part of an organization focused on providing comprehensive, quality healthcare through an integrated and collaborative system. The hospital is looking to hire a nurse practitioner/physician assistant to take over for a retiring advanced practice clinician. This is a turnkey position where you ramp up quickly!
- Open to both nurse practitioners and physician assistants
- At least 2 years of primary care experience required
- Prior chronic pain management experience is a plus!
- Team will include 4 primary care physicians, 3 nurse practitioners/physician assistants, RNs and LVNs
- Employed position offering a $141,000 base salary + wRVU production bonus
- $5,000 signing bonus plus up to $10,000 in relocation assistance (based upon receipts)
- Student loan repayment, health benefits, 401(k), malpractice insurance and CME time/allowance
- Job Requirements: Nurse Practitioner with an Advanced Practitioner degree - must have a valid state or compact medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This close-knit, family-friendly mountain community offers you an exceptional quality of life and relaxed lifestyle. Surround yourself with tall trees, clean air, and stunning mountain views while still having easy access to cities in Northern California and Oregon. With a 4-day work week and favorable patient volume, the incoming nurse practitioner will have the opportunity and time to explore the gold mine of outdoor recreation in the area and activities in town.
- Enjoy all four seasons - sunny summer days, cool falls, mild winters, and vibrant springs
- Outdoor enthusiast’s paradise with easy access to the Pacific Crest Trail - hiking, fishing, kayaking, skiing, snowmobiling, mountain climbing, boating, golfing, bicycling, and much more!
- Several reputable, highly ranked public schools in the community
- Great place to raise a family with affordable housing options: 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2,000 square feet for just $179,000!
- Charming Main Street with a variety of restaurants and boutiques
- Local year-round events include concerts in the park, balloon fair, art walks, and annual music festival
Job ID: NP 5144442