Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Oncology
Las Vegas, NV
- Valid/current State of Nevada Nurse Practitioner license or ability to obtain
- Certification through ANCC, AANP, or ONCC
- 3+ years of experience working as a Psychosocial NP coordinator or 3+ years of mental health background will be considered
- Demonstrated clinical experience in individual and family counseling and crisis intervention
- Excellent skills in individual and family counseling and crisis intervention
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, effective written and oral communication, diplomacy and organizational skills
- Self-directed, and creative in problem solving
- Ability to work collaboratively, as well as independently
- Prior experience working with Oncology patients, within an outpatient Oncology program
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and localmasking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients and members on site, as this is an essential function of this role.
- Board of Oncology Social Work Certification preferred but not required
- Active Nevada Social Work license if OSW Certified
- Prior experience of meeting section 5.2 (psychosocial distress screening tool and program management) of the Commission of Cancer accreditation standard.
- PMHNP certification
Posted June 2, 2021