Pediatric Urologist | Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way
Lucrative Compensation Package & Relocation Assistance!
Pediatric Urologist Opportunity
We have an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Pediatric Urologist or newly graduating fellow to join our pediatric sub-specialty practice at The Woman’s Hospital of Texas.
- Opportunity to join our pediatric sub-specialty clinic practicing 100% pediatric urology
- Flexible call schedule, including coverage from a seasoned Pediatric Urologist
- Level IV NICU with 145+ beds
In addition to a Pediatric Emergency Department, the hospital offers a full range of pediatric subspecialties including: Pediatric Surgery, Hematology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Radiology, Cardiology, ENT & Orthopedics.
- Access to State-of-the-Art Pediatric Endoscopy equipment, including four robots.
- Wonderful opportunity to build and mold a full-service Urology practice to your liking, including the development of a Urodynamics Lab.
Access to APPs to enhance your practice and workflow.
- Practice is affiliated with HCA Healthcare is made up of locally managed facilities that include 184 hospitals and 2,000 sites of care located in 21 states.
- Research opportunities available if desired
"MEDNAX offers a complex portfolio of non-clinical activities that range from national Quality Collaboratives, virtual and live scientific conferences/webinars, research projects, as well as participation in other performance improvement or innovation projects. We also support a variety of professional development, talent development or leadership activities that include: quality/safety certifications, medical simulation certification, genomics, AI, lean/six sigma certification, finance, negotiation skills and strategic leadership. For interested candidates, we also offer a few slots for healthcare administration or clinical research fellowships."
Posted November 16, 2021