Join Penn State Health as a Pediatric Hospitalist | Sign-on Bonus & Relocation Assistance
Penn State Hershey Childrens Hospital
Penn State Health
Penn State Health Children’s Hospital Division of Pediatric Hospital Medicine is seeking a Pediatric Hospitalist.
- This physician would join a division of 14 faculty member physicians and 4 NP/PAs that provide inpatient and consultation care at Penn State Health Children's Hospital, and provide coverage for inpatients at Penn State Health Pediatric Rehabilitation Hospital.
- As the only academic Children's Hospital in the area, we have access to a full array of pediatric subspecialty and surgical subspecialty consultation and support.
- We are a tertiary referral center for a large geographic area, diverse patient populations, and a wide range of medical conditions.
- The Children's Hospital is the primary pediatric training site for Penn State College of Medicine, and there are multiple teaching opportunities, working with both pediatric residents and medical students, as well as many other learners throughout the institution.
What we’re seeking:
- We are seeking someone trained in General Pediatrics and Pediatric Hospital Medicine
- MD, D.O., or foreign equivalent
- Ability to acquire a license to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- BC/BE in General Pediatrics; Pediatric Hospital Medicine preferred
- Participation in teaching and engagement with division’s quality improvement, scholarly work, and research.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Sign-on bonus and Relocation assistance,
- CME time and funds
- LTD and Life insurance, and so much more!
- Penn State University tuition discount for employees and dependent
Hershey, PA, boasts a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or a thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. Hershey's community is rich in history and offers an abundant range of outdoor activities, arts, and diverse experiences.
Interested applicants, please apply here: https://tinyurl.com/cvxyvaf2 and send CV and Cover Letter to Anderson Smith, at email@example.com
About Penn State Health
Located in Central Pennsylvania, the Penn State Health system offers inviting and safe communities to live, work, play, and learn. The surrounding neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. The area is rich in history and offers all the beautiful inspiration of the four seasons. You’ll discover numerous opportunities for day trips, local adventures, outdoor and indoor activities. We're conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC. Nearby airports and Amtrak stations along with close proximity to major interstates make living in Central Pennsylvania convenient and fulfilling from both professional and personal perspectives.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.
Posted July 13, 2021