Join the Ochsner Team, LSU Shreveport - Fellows Welcome | Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport & Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center - is looking for a third BC/BE qualified Maternal-Fetal Medicine physician to join its vibrantly growing full-service practice.
By joining this team, you will have the opportunity to become a leader in innovation and growth in the North Louisiana area.
This opportunity is available to Maternal-Fetal Medicine Physicians with all levels of experience - new fellow's welcome!
The practice is associated with one of North Louisiana’s premier Women’s and Children’s medical centers in St. Mary’s where there is:
- 122-bed hospital with 3 floors dedicated to the Women’s & Children’s Center
- Comprehensive diagnostic imaging center
- Neonatal intensive-care unit
- Labor and Delivery suites
Along with the current two physicians, the candidate would procure referrals from all of North Louisiana, Southern Arkansas, and East Texas through the Ochsner network that includes three hospital facilities, numerous clinics, as well as other out-of-network providers.
We have a section of 2 MFM physicians, along with support staff and multidisciplinary involvement of Neonatology, Pediatric cardiology, Pediatric Surgery, and other pediatric subspecialties as necessary.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE POSITION:
- 2 MFM physicians
- 24 Residents (6/year)
- 19 OB/Gyn physicians; 5 APPs
- Outpatient majority practice; Inpatient consult only – no deliveries
- A collegial and multidisciplinary team of physicians and nurses to collaborate on a customized plan of care for each patient
- Physician leadership and input at all levels of administration
- Inpatient consults and outpatient care
- Maternal transfers
- Emphasizes teaching and provides vitally important leadership and guidance to medical students and residents
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Generous Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, LTD, AD&D
- Flexible Spending Account
- Multiple Retirement Plan Options
- Paid time off
Posted November 22, 2021