Grow Your Epilepsy Career with MultiCare - Competitive Compensation and Excellent Work-Life Balance
MultiCare Deaconess Hospital
MultiCare Health System
The MultiCare Neurosciences Institute is seeking a BE/BC fellowship trained Epileptologist to join their collegial and dynamic team of providers in Spokane, WA. Physicians affiliated with MultiCare are recognized as being among the best healthcare providers in the NW Region with an expansive primary care clinical network as well as both adult and pediatric specialists providing easy access for patient consultations right here in the community. Come join a practice with excellent work-life balance, dedicated hospital consult time, and support in the sub-specialty you enjoy.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation package with sign on and relocation bonuses.
- Substantial benefits: medical, dental, vision, life, annual leave, CME, retirement, and malpractice (including tail).
- Full time outpatient opportunity, Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm.
- 80% Epilepsy and 20% General Neurology practice.
What you will need:
- Board certified/eligible in Neurology at time of employment.
- Epilepsy fellowship training preferred.
- Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment.
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association.
- Washington’s largest community-based, locally governed, not-for-profit health system.
- “Most Wired” healthcare system 10 years in a row.
- Named to Forbes “America’s Best Employers".
- Live in a PNW locale that offers breathtaking forest, mountain, and water views.
- Easy drive or flight to Idaho, Montana, Seattle, Portland, SeaTac Airport, and Victoria, BC by way of ferry.
I would love to connect with you about our opportunity, to answer any questions you may have and to learn more about you. I have included a link below to self-schedule a time that is convenient for you on my calendar.
About MultiCare Health System
At MultiCare, we’ve been caring for our community for well over a century, since the founding of Tacoma’s first hospital. And today, we are the largest not-for-profit, community-based, locally governed health system in the state of Washington. With more than 20,000 team members, including employees, providers and volunteers, we work together to support the health and wellness of the communities we serve.
Posted February 9, 2021