Advanced Heart Failure Position with Rochester Regional Health
Rochester General Hospital
Rochester Regional Health
You are the future of patient-focused Heart Failure. With our new models of care, treatments and other innovative technologies, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Full relocation package
- A wide breadth of demographics, giving you all different walks of Heart Failure patients!
STATUS: Full Time
DEPARTMENT: Sands-Constellation Heart Institute
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (636 beds)
- Sands-Constellation Center for Critical Care Tower is completed; a 7-story, 312,000 square foot project bringing 20+ ORs and 100+ private patient rooms.
- HIGH VOLUME LVAD CENTER
- Rochester Regional Health's nationally recognized, award-winning Sands-Constellation Heart Institute (SCHI) is the 4th largest cardiac program in New York State.
- As a Cleveland Clinic Heart Surgery Center and the only Thomson Reuters Top 100 Heart Hospital in the region, the Sands-Constellation Heart Institute is able to provide our patients with access locally to the latest research and technology.
- Join our growing, comprehensive team of 5 full time Heart Failure doctors, 4 Advanced Practice Providers, and 2 VAD surgeons.
- Salary guarantee!
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
- Paid malpractice insurance with full coverage + tail
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
About Rochester Regional Health
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials. The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes. Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posted March 22, 2021