Staff Hematologist/Oncologist: Join Highly-Ranked Cancer Center
Join Highly-Ranked Cancer Center – Growing Phoenix Locations
Excellent opportunity to join an expanding group with the prestigious Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center (BMDACC). The Division of Hematology and Medical Oncology is actively recruiting for a BE/BC Staff Hematologist/Oncologist to join our established group. The position is based on the campus of Banner University Medical Center-Phoenix. We are seeking applicants with:
- Board Certified/Eligible Medical Oncology and Hematology
- Accepting experienced/ new graduates
- Excellent clinical training and experience
- General oncology including hematology and solid tumors
- Interest in a subspecialty is encouraged
- Interest in clinical research and medical education are encouraged to apply.
· Scheduled clinic days and administration time which can be geared towards research.
Banner Health, a Top 10 Health System for clinical performance according to Thomson Reuters, has teamed up with the MD Anderson Cancer Center, ranked number one by U.S. News and World Report in cancer care seven of the last nine years, to open the Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center.
- A collaborative team that includes 18 multispeciality cancer professionals including 4 Medical Oncologists, providing outstanding research-driven, multidisciplinary care for patients with all types of malignancies.
- A main campus that offers state-of-the-art technologies for disease-oriented, multidisciplinary cancer care and opportunities for participation in clinical research, designed with experts from The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center.
- An academic appointment with UT Texas MD Anderson can be requested for qualified candidates.
- Hospital privileges with Banner University Medical Center, an academic medical center with 750 beds. It has full specialty coverage, residencies and fellowships.
Posted October 14, 2020