Nocturnist & Day Hospitalist Positions Currently Available with BI Lahey Health
Beverly Hospital, a member hospital of the newly formed integrated healthcare system, Beth Israel Lahey Health, is actively recruiting nocturnists and day hospitalists.
What We're Looking For:
- Ideal candidates should possess strong academic credentials including Residency Training in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Candidates should be committed to providing exceptional patient care. They should be hard-working, dependable, collegial and professional in their demeanor.
- As is the case with our current providers, they should be true team players
- At the present time, priority consideration is being given to candidates with more immediate availability, however, all interested candidates will be considered including graduating 2020 Residents and Fellows.
About the Hospital:
- 221-bed community hospital situated in Beverly, MA, approximately 35 minutes from downtown Boston.
- Consistently recognized by Blue Cross and Blue Shield as one of the top-quality hospital in all of Massachusetts.
- Achieved the title of “Truven Top 100 Hospitals” 7 times, and is one of only 40 hospitals nationwide to have achieved “A” grades for patient safety and patient outcomes since Leapfrog’s inception in 2012.
- Division of Hospital Medicine at Lahey is comprised of more than 60 FTE physicians and approximately 10 advanced practitioners
- Approximately 25 of these physicians are based at Beverly Hospital.
- Employs a 7 on, 7 off block schedule.
- Patient volume typically falls within SHM recommended ranges.
Beverly is a family-friendly seacoast community offering excellent public and private schools, reasonable housing costs, and a host of social, cultural and recreational amenities. It provides easy access to Boston, the coast, the mountains, and all that Massachusetts and Eastern New England have to offer. The lifestyle this area provides is truly unparalleled making it a highly desirable location in which to practice and live.
Posted October 23, 2019