Full Time Inpatient Psychiatrist
Inpatient and outpatient
Tower Behavioral Health (TBH) in Reading, PA is a stunning 83- acre behavioral health campus, comprised of a state-of-the-art 144- bed inpatient facility, a brand new two-story medical office building and future plans to develop and build a 68- bed Residential Treatment Center. TBH is actively recruiting and hiring Adult, Child and Adolescent Inpatient Psychiatrists and will continue to do so over the next 3 years, as services grow and expand. TBH is becoming the leading provider of evidence based clinical services, offering a wide range of positions including full-time psychiatrists for adult specialty services of general acute, dual diagnosis, mood disorders, eating disorders, older adult and specialized services for children and adolescents.
Details for facility and full-time inpatient position:
- Brand new 144-bed, state-of-the-art psychiatric inpatient treatment facility.
- Caseloads vary and are dependent on patient population.
- 24-beds on each unit with capacity to sub-divide into 11 & 13- bed units
- Private and semi-private patient rooms; visible, on unit patient care areas for clinical group & individual therapy.
- Private patient courtyard for every 24- bed complement.
- Expansive patient cafeteria for off-unit dining with large private outdoor dining space that also serves as additional outdoor activity space for patients.
- Two half court indoor gyms for patient activities.
- Patient vegetable garden, bird sanctuary and butterfly garden on campus.
- Competitive salary
- Educational loan assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Attractive physician incentive program
- Generous CME stipends and time off
- Claims-made malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- 401k retirement plans
- Excellent health/dental/vision benefits
- Spousal job search support
MD or DO; Board Certified/Board Eligible in Adult Psychiatry
Posted July 10, 2020