Ongoing Nurse Anesthetist (crna) Opportunity in Ohio
A hospital in Ohio is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Immediate and ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: Full-time coverage (40 hours per week) 10 hour and 12 hour shifts available
- Must be willing to work Mondays and Fridays
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient and outpatient
- Patient Ages: Adult and Pediatrics
- Procedures: Advanced airway management, General Anesthesia, Mechanical ventilation/airway management
- EMR/Charting: EPIC
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
About the Location:
- Plenty of outdoor activities for you to enjoy, ranging from golfing, kayaking, hiking and biking
- Enjoy the various restaurants, coffee shops and breweries in the area - there is something for everyone!
- Beautiful state parks surrounding the area
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -092020-23079
Posted September 24, 2020