Appeals and Grievances Medical Director - Virtual
-MD or DO with an active, unrestricted license
-Board Certified in an ABMS or AOBMS specialty
-5+ years clinical practice experience
-Intermediate or higher level of proficiency with managed care
-2+ years Quality Management experience
– Excellent telephonic communication skills; excellent interpersonal communication skills.
– Excellent project management skills.
– Data analysis and interpretation skills.
– Excellent presentation skills for both clinical and non-clinical audiences. Familiarity with current medical issues and practices.
– Creative problem-solving skills.
– Basic computer skills, typing, word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet applications skills. Internet researching skills.
– Strong team player and team building skills.
– Willing to work alternate schedule, including regular weekend rotation in collaboration with fellow medical directors.
Posted June 30, 2021