Optum is looking for a Full-time Urgent Care Physician to join our team in Covina, CA
The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs and, above all, we are looking for great individuals who are ready to start working for an organization whose quality metrics measure in the 90th percentile - compared to other medical groups nationwide.
Just about 30 minutes from downtown Los Angeles, Covina and its surrounding areas have much to offer in terms of education, recreational activities, and culinary diversity, without the typical hustle & bustle of a large metropolitan city. Choose to live in Arcadia, for example, and you'll find yourself both at the foot of the San Gabriel Mountains and inside the perimeter of a nationally renowned school district!
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Join our Urgent Care team at our main location in Covina, CA
- Clinic Hours: 8am-8pm Weekdays, 9am-6pm Weekends
- Weekday shifts are 12 hours, Weekend shifts are 8 hours
- Average of 160 hours/month, 1.0 FTE
- Average 3 patients per hour, 4 other providers on staff
- 90% adult patient mix
- Unrestricted CA Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- At least 1 of experience in Outpatient or Urgent Care setting
- Experience with suturing
- Medical Spanish speaking ability
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health - related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve.
Posted February 5, 2021