Join a 100 Top Hospital and Grow your Career with St. Luke's University Health Network- Neuromuscular Opportunity
Join a 100-top hospital with a newly established neurology residency program! St. Luke’s University Health Network, the region’s largest, most established health system, and major teaching hospital is seeking a full time BC/BE Neuromuscular Neurologist.
St. Luke’s Neurology Associates is part of the network’s Neurobehavioral Service Line, a comprehensive and integrated team comprised of neurologists, neurosurgeons, neuro-rehabilitation and behavioral health, offering leading-edge care for all subspecialties in neurology and behavioral health. Our growing team is comprised of 26 neurologist and 25 advanced practitioners.
About our Team
- Completely Outpatient practice with focus on Neuromuscular Medicine and Electromyography/Nerve conduction studies
- Highly collaborative culture
- Opportunity to teach medical students and Neurology Residents
- Opportunity to collaborate with other specialties and develop a multidisciplinary clinic.
A Message from Divisha Raheja, MD Director of Neuromuscular Division, Department of Neurology Having worked in both small community hospitals and large academic centers, I am delighted to call St. Luke’s home for the past two years. St. Luke’s provides the perfect blend of academic medicine with patient complexity and intellectual challenges. I can enjoy the feel of a university setting along with the collegiality and personal relations of a smaller community. The organizational support to follow your passions, the proactive approach and incredible work-life balance have been the biggest strengths for me and my career goals.
In joining St. Luke’s you’ll enjoy:
- Residents and Fellows - Enjoy a substantial, final year, sign -on stipend – It’s never too early to sign!
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, and generous CME allowance
Posted October 14, 2021