Pain Management Physician Assistant
PAIN MANAGEMENT PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT - ** RIVERSIDE MEDICAL GROUP**
As a part of the OptumCare network, Riverside Medical Group is seeking a Physician Assistant with Pain Management to join our growing team in New Jersey with multiple practice locations available. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing physician-led care locally. Work with the largest care delivery organization in the world and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
· Responsible for office consults, follow up appointments and outpatient procedures
· Consult with specialists, physician therapy and the patient’s primary care provider
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
· Compensation based on quality, not quantity
· Multiple medical, dental and vision options to choose from
· Paid STD, LTD, Life and AD&D insurance
· Robust retirement including employer funded contributions and employee stock purchase plan
· Company paid malpractice insurance
About Riverside Medical Group
Riverside Medical Group is the premier medical practice in New Jersey serving patients in Hudson, Bergen, Passaic, Essex, Middlesex, Burlington, and Camden counties. We have over 60 locations and 180 board certified medical providers specializing in Adult Medicine, Pediatrics, ENT, Foot & Ankle, Gastroenterology, Rheumatology, Cardiology, Behavioral Health, Physical Therapy, Allergy & Immunology, Developmental Health, Pain Management, Chiropractic and Optometry.
As a National Committee for Quality Assurance “Level III- Patient Centered Medical Home,” Riverside is able to provide patient-focused precision medical care to the entire family and is committed to providing patients with the highest quality medical care.
Posted April 13, 2021