Physician Family Practice | Focus on Patient Care with Optum
Lake Stevens, WA
MD/DO ■ Family Medicine ■ Lake Stevens, WA
$100,000 Signing Bonus
You already love the Northwest. Why not love your career, too? The Everett Clinic is looking for a full-time, physician to join our Family Medicine Team at our beautiful Lake Stevens clinic. Join our supportive and collegial team of physicians and nurse practitioners who enjoy work life harmony while providing high quality primary care.
We are looking for a full-time out patient position includes a 4-day or 5-day work week with a flexible schedule Part time candidate can inquire!
What do our Lake Stevens clinicians say about working as part of our Lake Stevens team?
“When I joined this site, I immediately felt part of a team and a work family. I feel supported professionally and personally by the medical assistants, nurses and site management and find this a fun and positive place to come to work! The patients in Lake Stevens really appreciate us being here for them and feel that this is their medical home which gives me a sense of satisfaction that my work matters.”
- Dr. Stephanie Hodges Family Medicine“Lake Stevens is a close-knit community with a small-town feel. I love how so many of our families have lived here for generations. I have many large extended families in my practice. At the same time, Lake Stevens is a vibrant, diverse, growing city with many young families moving in all the time.”
Dr. Ann Haugen Pediatrics
By joining The Everett Clinic, you will experience:
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits
- Signing bonus, and relocation
- Work life harmony with flexible shifts
- Leadership pathways
- Excellent communication with fellow providers in more than 30 specialties (psychiatry, dermatology, pain management etc.)
- Phone call only with 24-hour RN triage call
Posted June 17, 2021