Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Opportunity in a Charming Virginia City
Inpatient and outpatient
A hospital in Virginia is in need of a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist to provide quality patient care for a locum tenens coverage assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Immediate after credentialing (60 days)
- Schedule/Hours: 8, 10, or 12 hour shifts
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient & Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No call
- Volume: Varies
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: Ortho, general, GYN, cysto, neuro (backs, we rarely do heads), eyes, podiatry, endo, IR, OB (recommended but not required). We do not do hearts, lungs, trauma. We rarely ever do peds, if so they are greater than 1 y/o and it's usually an ortho procedure.
- Support Staff: Medically Directed
- EMR/Charting: EPIC
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
About the Location:
- Browse the charming stores throughout historic downtown
- Choose from a number of recreational activities, both indoor and outdoor
- Perfect physical health-centered community
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -032020-22142
Posted October 7, 2020