GI Physician Opening in Beautiful Eugene/Springfield, OR
Inpatient and outpatient
Seeking Gastroenterologist who enjoys bread & butter GI as well as advanced procedures to join our collegial group on the PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center's RiverBend campus.
Join PeaceHealth’s GI practice at RiverBend!
- Consultative services only; no admits
- 2 PA’s supporting outpatient consultation
- Full GI surgical services available
- ERCP & EUS will be shared among our current Gastroenterologists
- Internal referrals come from within PeaceHealth
- Hep C treated by Infectious Disease
- We value work/life balance. Call schedule is 1:10 and one hospital to cover
PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend:
- State-of-the-art tertiary care medical center located in Oregon’s picturesque Willamette Valley.
- 386-bed Level II trauma center
- The creators of Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend are on the leading edge of evidence-based hospital design, creating a patient-centered, healing environment with a strong focus on patient safety and clinical outcomes.
- Private patient rooms are designed to maximize access to the 181-acre site’s spectacular views of the McKenzie River, tree groves, hills and gardens.
Eugene, Oregon ranked 9th on the Livability Top 100 Best Places to Live. Come experience the wide array of restaurants, visit the fermentation district, and entertainment venues that make Eugene a true urban playground. Eugene boasts cultural amenities typical of larger cities, from the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art to the world-famous Oregon Bach Festival. Eugene is home to the University of Oregon Ducks! Historic Hayward field will host the Olympic Trials in 2020, NCAA Track & Field Championships, and the World Athletics Championships in 2021. The area offers outdoor produce markets, abundant parks, camping, hiking, wine tasting, and natural beauty. It truly is a place to experience and love!
Posted December 1, 2020