Breast Imaging with $100K Loan Repayment in Peaceful Community
Banner - University Medical Center Tucson
The University of Arizona's Department of Medical Imaging and Banner University Medicine seeks an exceptional Breast Imaging Radiologist!
Imagine practicing in an ACR accredited Breast Imaging Center of Excellence providing a full spectrum of innovative breast imaging technology and interventional capabilities. Our Breast Imaging section seeks a focused, collaborative, and compassionate radiologist that creates an open culture of communication focused on excellent patient care while innovating medicine in a clinical academic setting fully integrated with the only NCI CC in Arizona.
The successful candidate will receive a faculty appointment to the University of Arizona consistent with their credentials.
- Schedule: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
- 1.0 FTE: 4 clinic/1 academic days weekly
- Annual volume: 8,500 screening mammo, 3,000 diagnostic mammo/US/MRI, 500 procedures
- Digital Breast Tomosynthesis and DBT-guided breast biopsy
- Breast US and US-guided breast biopsy
- Breast MRI and MRI-guided breast biopsy
- Pre-operative Savi Scout localization
- US-guided cryoablation of fibroadenomas
- Breast Imaging Fellowship program
- Innovation/research technology and support
- CT breast imaging research
- ABR board certification/eligibility
- Fellowship-trained in Breast Imaging
- Experienced physicians and new fellowship grads encouraged to apply!
Tucson is a bustling, vibrant community nestled in the blooming Sonoran Desert. Vibrant culture, entertainment, and a thriving food scene minutes away with a booming housing market and attractive cost of living to live, work, and play!
LEARN MORE & APPLY WITH YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) is an EEO/AA – M/W/D/V Employer
About Banner Health
You want to help lead change in the health care field – rather than just react to it. You want to spend your time doing what you do best – caring for patients. You belong at Banner Medical Group (BMG) and Banner – University Medicine Group (BUMG).As Banner Health's employed physician group with more than 1,300 physicians and advanced practitioners across more than 65 specialties, BMG, is transforming the delivery of care. This transformation can most clearly be seen in our Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) implementation. Through PCMH, we’re organizing care around patients, working in teams and coordinating and tracking care over time. The end result is the highest quality and most efficient delivery of patient care.For physicians working in their own practices, we have two different paths to lead you to a colorful career with Banner Health.We also offer faculty positions at Banner – University Medicine Center in partnership with the University of Arizona.
Posted October 9, 2019