Obstetrics and Gynecology Opportunity in a Charming Arkansas City
A hospital in Arkansas is seeking a Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- November 20 - November 23 (7:00 AM - 7:00 AM)
- December 23 - December 27 (5:00 PM - 7:00 AM)
- Medical Setting: Inpatient
- Call Requirements : All Hospital Call coverage
- Patient Ages: Adults
- Procedures : OBGYN
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible; Board Eligible within 5 years
About the Location:
- Helena is home to some of the best boutiques and gift shops in the Mississippi and Arkansas Delta. Most shopping is concentrated on Cherry St. in downtown Helena and in the Midland Heights district. Whether you’re looking for King Biscuit Blues Festival souvenirs, antique collectibles, or handmade jewelry, there is something for everyone.
- With year-round events and activities, Helena is home to a melting pot of culture. Throughout the year, the Delta Cultural Center, a museum of the Department of Arkansas Heritage located in downtown Helena, sponsors a variety of lectures, special performances, and rotating exhibitions focused on the unique history and culture of the Delta and Phillips County.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -102020-23204
Posted October 16, 2020