Steele Healthcare Solutions
FNP/PA Opportunity at Outpatient Employer-Sponsored Advanced Primary Care Clinic
Near Salinas, CA
Our client is seeking two full-time NPs or PAs for outpatient opportunities in Salinas and Watsonville, CA. You will provide primary care, chronic disease management, and promote health & wellness principles to the employees and dependents of a local employer. This "patient-centered" practice opportunity is at the cutting edge of health and behavior change and offers a lifestyle few in the medical community get to enjoy.
- Manage only 10-15 patients per day
- Predictable workweek
- Substantially fewer administrative tasks plus time is built into the schedule (no need to take work home)
- $140,000 - $185,000 base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
If you have a strong focus on wellness and health promotion and would like a chance to have a meaningful impact on the lives of people and shape the future of health care this position is perfect for you. You will have the time, the tools, and the support to improve patient health without the reimbursement constraints associated with traditional medical practice.
- Active NP or PA license (family medicine preferred)
- Full prescribing ability, including DEA
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred - minimum conversational proficiency
- Independent practice experience, including routine wellness care, chronic care management, and urgent visits, preferred
- CPR/BLS certification is required at the time of the start date
Don’t wait, apply today! For additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 913-669-8505. All inquiries are confidential.
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Parks
Access to Restaurants
Crime and Safety
Median Home Value
Posted February 9, 2024