Pediatric Allergist at growing pediatric subspecialty practice
The Mississippi Center for Advanced Medicine (MCAM) is seeking a Pediatric Allergist to join our expanding multi-specialty pediatric group. MCAM is a new healthcare facility in Madison, Mississippi, that integrates subspecialty medical care, clinical pharmacy services and care coordination for patients with pediatric, maternal fetal and congenital disorders. The Mississippi Center for Advanced Medicine is currently based in Madison, Mississippi - Madison has been named the best place to live, best place to raise a family and the safest city in Mississippi. Opportunity Highlights:
- Join a growing group of pediatric subspecialists to help establish the only freestanding pediatric entity in the state:
- Join a prominent Pediatric Allergist who has mentored numerous students, fellows and junior faculty members.
- Dr. Rodriguez is leading a groundbreaking pediatric population health program for children with chronic asthma to keep them well and out of the hospital. Minimal call, great work life balance. Excellent quality of life in Madison.
- Help build an EoE program with pediatric allergy, pediatric gastroenterology and a pediatric dietitian.
- Pediatric multi-subspecialty group
- Positive and supportive work environment.
- Educational opportunities (teaching medical students and other health care professionals). We have a strong collaboration with William Carey University College of Osteopathic Medicine. Clinical adjunct faculty appointments are commensurate with curriculum vitae and bibliography.
- Research opportunities available in innovative care models.
- The multidisciplinary Allergy team is supported by social workers, clinical pharmacists and an infusion center.
- Program development, administrative, and clinical duties.
- CME funding provided for 1-2 conferences per year.
- Full competitive benefits package offered – BCBS health and dental insurance (paid for in full for the physician), FSA, vision insurance, 401K, long-term disability coverage.
Posted April 1, 2021