Diagnostic Radiology Opportunity in a Lovely Ohio City
Inpatient and outpatient
A clinic in Ohio is seeking a Diagnostic Radiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: March to Aug 2021, possibly longer
- Schedule/Hours : Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call Requirements: None
- Patient Ages: Mostly Adults
- Procedures : TBD; Mammography procedures (biopsies, etc)
- Support Staff: General support staff
- EMR/Charting : Hologic PACS, PenRad Reporting
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: DEA; MQSA
About the Location:
- Discover all Canton has to offer! The city is well known for featuring a hot air balloon fest, barbeque, parades and a football game. From vineyards, museums, theaters, libraries, and more, there is an activity for everyone to enjoy!
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -012021-23754
Posted January 7, 2021