Internal Medicine Physician & Clinician Educator
San Francisco, CA
California Pacific Medical Center
Sutter Bay Medical Foundation
Inpatient and outpatient
California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC) Dept. of IM Residency Program / Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG)
Internal medicine physician to serve as a Clinical Educator for the ambulatory teaching program located at CPMC.
- Serve as a faculty member and clinician at the CPMC Internal Medicine Residency Program ambulatory clinic.
- Supervise and mentor internal medicine residents during their ambulatory clinical assignments
- Provide longitudinal medical care for a diverse panel of patients
- Provide formal and informal teaching sessions, supervision and evaluation/mentoring of residents
- MD or DO from an accredited medical school and internal medicine residency program
- Demonstrated commitment to and experience in teaching and primary care, experience in quality improvement, evidence-based medicine and women’s health.
- Geriatric board certification desirable, but not required Maintains a valid, unrestricted medical license to practice in California ABIM board certification in Internal Medicine and participation in MOC
We Offer Competitive Salary Generous benefits and retirement package CME allowance for professional development including an opportunity for a clinical faculty appointment at UCSF Relocation allowance available for moves greater than 50 miles
About Sutter Bay Medical Foundation
Sutter Health - Sutter Bay Medical Foundation is comprised of four aligned medical groups spanning the entire San Francisco Bay Area:
• Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
• Sutter East Bay Medical Group
• Sutter West Bay Medical Group
• Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods
As part of the Sutter Medical Network, which was created in 2007 to bring physicians across the Northern California health care delivery system together to strive to advance the quality, consistency and affordability of care for Sutter Health patients. With nearly 5,000 primary care doctors and specialists in medical foundations and aligned Independent Practice Associations (IPAs), the Sutter Medical Network has a presence in dozens of cities and towns across Northern California–from Sonoma County to the Central Valley, and from Santa Cruz to the Mother Lode foothills.
Moving collectively, the Sutter Medical Network works to advance clinical quality, the patient experience, and the affordability of care. Physician organizations collectively agree to reach consistent standards in areas that matter most to patients. Overall, the Sutter Medical Network strives to provide consistently superb care to patients—where, when and how they want to receive it.
Posted May 18, 2020