Cardiothoracic Surgery Physician
Join the largest independent Cardiothoracic Surgery Practice in the Rocky Mountain Region with locations in Denver and Colorado Springs.
- Competitive salary with production bonus
- Join a group of 6 surgeons and 8 mid-levels
- Over 1000 operations and over 400 procedures per year
- Enjoy a great quality of life-PA’s handle all pre and post op and discharges
- Group runs two structural heart programs (TAVR, TMVR, & Mitra Clip), an ECMO and aortic surveillance clinics
- The largest practices in minimally invasive valve, aortic surgery and atrial fibrillation surgery in the region
- Full executive level benefits: health, dental, vision, retirement with matching, malpractice, and surgeon specific disability insurance,
- Up to 10 weeks of paid time off
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance available
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Welcome to the Mile High City! Denver with over 300 days of sunshine, a thriving cultural scene, diverse neighborhoods and natural beauty combine for the world's most spectacular playground.
- Sunny skies and crisp mountain air!
- World class outdoor amenities in your back yard!
- Excellent public and private schools available with safe, family friendly neighborhoods
- Metropolitan amenities including fine dining, shopping and the arts available in the area
- Public and private universities in close proximity: University of Colorado, the US Air Force Academy, Colorado State University, Fort Collins
- Denver International Airport
Job ID: CTS 22357