Per Diem Physician | Optum
Inpatient and outpatient
Optum is looking for a Family Medicine/Internal Medicine Physician to join our Per Diem Float Team in the South Bay area. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
Optum offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Join our Float Team that covers for teammates who are out on PTO, LOA, vacancies, and CMEs
- This is a per diem position that covers our clinics in the South Bay region
- 18-20 patients per day
- No patient panel, no call
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- At least two years of experience in a managed care environment
- Fluent Spanish speaking ability
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here you’ll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(SM)
Posted October 5, 2020