Outpatient Internal Medicine | 40k sign-on | 250k loan forgiveness | Top 100 Hospital
Inpatient and outpatient
Join this top 100 rated community hospital group that recently completed a $4M expansion project including 2 new state of the art Primary Care clinics. Located in a Midwest University community where physicians are treated like royalty.
Would you enjoy working for a mission-driven Multi-Specialty Medical Group with brand new facilities and a pro-physician Leadership team?
- Flexible 4 or 4 ½ day schedule offered
- Collaborative team with 2 FMs and 2 NPs
- New and Modern Primary Care clinic
- Generous 2yr guarantee above MGMA median then RVU-based model
- Signing bonus up to $50k, Student Loan Forgiveness up to $250k, and Relocation Reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits including 457(a), 401(a) with 4% match, and 529 College Plan
Even though steeped in history, this University town is young and vibrant, and full of Midwestern charm and reverence for its local physicians – be the King/Queen of the county.
- Revitalized downtown square where you can meet up with friends at the local coffee shop or multiple restaurants, or enjoy one of the numerous cultural venues
- Visit eclectic shops or boutiques or hit up the Farmer’s Market on Thursdays and Sundays for fresh produce and homemade desserts
- When you’re feeling more adventurous, take a 7 minute trip to a 93-acre lake for boating, fishing, foot trails, camping, or even stay the weekend in one of the rustic cabins
- Excellent school systems – both public and private options
- Cost of living is 28% lower than national average, more bang for your buck
- Short drive from a major Midwest Metro, the residents of this community enjoy diverse shopping, theater, and sporting events.
If you can picture yourself living and working . in this family-rich Midwest community, call Jeff Payne at 469-909-6679 or send CV to email@example.com
Posted February 28, 2020