Cardiovascular Intensive Care Nurse Practitioner Opportunity in a Sunny California City
Inpatient and outpatient
A clinic in California is seeking a Cardiovascular Intensive Care Nurse Practitioner to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: 13 shifts per month - ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: 3 nights shifts and 2-3 weekend day shifts
- Shared holiday coverage with NP providers
- Daytime shifts generally start at 6:45 am
- Night shifts generally start at 7:00 pm
- Volume: 8
- Support Staff: Intensivists, Cardiologists, CV Surgeons, RNs (1:1 and 1:2 ratios) plus other support staff
- EMR/Charting: Cerner
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; BLS; DEA; NRP; PALS
About the Location:
- Explore all Orange has to offer! From museums, art galleries, and parks, there is an activity for everyone to enjoy!
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -122020-23585
Posted December 4, 2020