Internal Medicine Physician | Focus on Patient Care with Optum
Optum is looking for a full time Internal Medicine Physician to join our team in Valencia, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs and, above all, we are looking for great individuals who are ready to start working for an organization whose quality metrics measure in the 90th percentile - compared to other medical groups nationwide.
Just about 15 miles from Santa Monica - and less than 30 miles from Malibu, DTLA, and Pasadena - you'd be working in the middle of a highly diverse environment with quick access to popular destinations, an incredible night scene, beautiful beaches, and top-rated school districts.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial online application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- 100% Outpatient
- Our clinics closes at 5 pm (last patient at 4:30 pm)
- Average Patients Per Day: 18-22 patients
- No call, nights, or weekends required
- A dedicated support staff of nurses and medical assistants
- Unrestricted California State Medical License
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes ~6 months
- Current California DEA certificate required to start
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
- Bilingual Spanish
Posted March 10, 2022